The Charitable Fund of the Rotary Club of Clayton Valley/Concord Sunrise is a registered 501c3 organization (EI #41-2071006) whose purpose is the consideration and distribution of financial gifts to local and international agencies that promote and support objects of Rotary. The Fund is managed by elected board members of our Rotary Club and monies are distributed based upon requests from club members that are approved by the Fund’s board.
Some of the locally supported groups and agencies are:
- Clayton Valley Charter High School Interact Club
- “Every Fifteen Minute” High School Substance Abuse Program
- Camps Royale & Venture High School Leadership Programs
- Dictionary Distribution to 3rd Graders
- Monument Crisis Center
- Junior Optimist Baseball League (JOBL)
- Bay Area Crisis Nursery
- AAUW Tech Trek
- The Food Bank of Contra Costa & Solano
- The Salvation Army Food & Christmas gift distribution
- By Scout Troop 484
- Loaves & Fishes Meal Services
- Walnut Creek & Clayton Relay for Life
- Wren Elementary School Outdoor Education
Club member donation requests can be made by completing the form below and mailing it to the Charitable Fund at PO Box 4, Clayton, CA 94517.
Like Us on Facebook!